Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In case things go poorly and I not return

So I have returned from all my vacationing and music going and general dumbassery with some drawings and comics. Most of them are ideas and sketchs so I am only posting two:



I started typing up this post wanting to write something deep and nice about the recent comic and idea I am working on but I am so tired of talking shit up I just want to get more pages done and feel half way decent about finishing an idea. I am such a huge gay nerd baby who loves run on sentences jeeeeesh.

I am going to see about readjusting and making this blog look a little better within this week but for now here is the usual music I am going to post that people should take a gander at with their ears:

Seriously fantastic song, Bill Callahan has made the best album this year so far and he has a beard in this link. Work that beard Billy, work it like you mean it!

No comments: