Monday, November 30, 2009

You're dealing with a kid that doesn't have a clue

Well November was a wonderful month. Kind of sad how fast fall goes, it's my favorite season and I never feel like I get to enjoy it and it's already freezing and just waiting to snow. My brother came up to visit most of the month and he heads back tomorrow, kind of bummed to see him heading out. All the more reason for me to hurry my ass up, graduate and get out to Austin.

Anyways, the art!

Finished intaglio plate set. Really happy how it turned out and it's a nice, big size of 30" by 15", I think. My printmaker teacher wants to put it in the school's archives so I am happy but at the same time that means I need to do another edition of it, during finals.


Also been drawing Scott, my little imp guy. I need to get back to working on my comics which is a possibility with break a week away.


And most of all, Crunkodile

As for music, enjoy a cute ass, catchy music video from +/-

See you later fall, you were always my favorite~<3

No comments: