Monday, April 30, 2012

Oblivion

Been a week since I got back from Austin and man, am I slumming around. I drew quite a bit while out there but I've been in a funk I need to get out of. It's hard to keep drawing when you're your own cheerleader and not a good one at that. Anyways, DOODLES DOODLES DOODLES:
Also expect this drawing to get colored and made into a series of illustrations called "Goblin Nouveau"
I finished coloring that one illustration I was doing for a friend, just need to print the sucker up now. I really like how it turned out but I need to get producing more than a few illustrations a month, a few a week would be nice if I can make that drive.
It's been a bit since I posted what I am listening to so here is some Grimes. You will like Grimes or you will really like Grimes, THANK YOU

No comments: